XF70-300mmF4-5.6 R LM OIS WR Lens
XF70-300mmF4-5.6 R LM OIS WR Lens
XF70-300mmF4-5.6 R LM OIS WR Lens
- 35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 41mm
- Maximum Aperture: F4-F5.6
- 17 elements in 12 groups with 1 aspherical and 2 ED elements
- Weight: 580g (1.28lb)
- Filter Size: 67mm
Order now for estimated delivery by
Full shipping details are available during checkout.
Please Note: Please allow 2-4 business days for order processing and shipment. Shipment times are calculated from the date of shipment.
Want to get it sooner? Look for it at one of our Authorized Dealers
XF70-300mmF4-5.6 R LM OIS WR makes it easy to take super telephoto photography with you on your greatest adventures and create images that convey the true excitement and awe of the experience. This remarkably versatile X Series zoom lens offers an equivalent focal range of 107-457mm and a minimum close focusing distance of 32.7in (0.83m) throughout, achieving 0.33x maximum tele macro magnification. It is also possible to pair the lens with XF1.4X TC WR and XF2X TC WR teleconverters to achieve a huge equivalent focal length of up to 914mm in exchange for only 2 stops of stop-loss. Autofocus is driven by a linear motor for fast, near-silent autofocus precision, while the built-in Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) provides up to 5.5 stops of vibration reduction. All this ensures youre always ready to make images, whether its the undergrowth beneath your feet, or a tree on a distant horizon. This much ability often requires a trade-off in size, but XF70-300mmF4-5.6 R LM OIS WRs 17 elements in 12 groups, including two ED elements, are housed within a highly portable body that measures just 5.2in (132.5mm) in length and weighs 1.3lb (580g). With a dust- and moisture-resistant construction and the ability to operate in temperatures as low as 14F (-10C), this lens makes the perfect companion, wherever your next adventure takes you.
- XF70-300mmF4-5.6 R LM OIS WR is a versatile lens, designed for the true outdoor adventurer to document their exploration and appreciation of the world around them. This super telephoto zoom lens consists of 17 elements in 12 groups and boasts two ED elements, offering an equivalent focal range of 107-457mm, with a close focusing distance of 32.7in (0.83m). With all this packed into one lens, XF70-300mmF4-5.6 R LM OIS WR makes it possible to frame everything, from the tiniest leaf and the mightiest mountain to the most distant glimpses of wildlife, all made in spectacular FUJIFILM color, with stunning image quality.
- Unpredictability is the thing that makes an adventure so exciting, so in order to keep a compelling visual record, you need to be ready for the unexpected. At just 5.2in (132.5mm) long and weighing 1.3lb (580g), XF70-300mmF4-5.6 R LM OIS WR is extremely compact and lightweight for a telephoto zoom and its state-of-the-art autofocus uses a linear motor for near silent operation and absolute focusing precision. These features combine to ensure that documenting long days in the field is less about endurance and more about the experience.
- XF70-300mmF4-5.6 R LM OIS WR is compatible with the XF1.4X TC WR and XF2X TC WR teleconverters, making it possible to achieve a maximum 35mm equivalent focal length of up to 914mm with only 2 stops of stop-loss. With such a potentially huge focal range in such a small and lightweight body, this remarkable lens opens up a new world of image-making opportunities. Whether youre an adventurer, a naturalist or you just like to be ready for anything, XF70-300mmF4-5.6 R LM OIS WR makes the joys of super telephoto accessible to all.
- Conveying the true magic of an experience is as much about the details as it is about the bigger picture, so having the ability to frame them easily and effectively is essential. XF70-300mmF4-5.6 R LM OIS WR has a close focusing distance of 32.7in (0.83m) throughout the zoom range, making it possible to create tele macro images at a 0.33x maximum magnification. When this is combined with the lens on-board Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) system, that provides up to 5.5 stops of correction, you can be sure the finer details of your adventure will be crisp and in focus.
- The toughest experiences often form the greatest stories. Thats why XF70-300mmF4-5.6 R LM OIS WR has been built to endure the harshest conditions. This lens is dustand moisture-resistant and can operate in temperatures as low as 14F (-10C). Whether youre in search of penguins in the South Pacific or framing the dusty landscapes of Death Valley, XF70-300mmF4-5.6 R LM OIS WR can be with you on every step of your journey.
- Lens Configuration
- 17 elements in 12 groups
(includes 1 aspherical and 2 ED elements)
- Focal Length
- 35mm Equivalent Focal Length
- Angle of View
- Maximum Aperture
- Minimum Aperture
- Number of Aperture Blades
- 9 (rounded diaphragm opening)
- Aperture Step Size
- 1/3EV (16 steps)
- Minimum Focusing Distance (cm)
- Minimum Focusing Distance (in)
- Maximum Magnification
- 0.33x (Telephoto)
- Lens Diameter (mm)
- Lens Length (mm)
- Lens Length (in)
- Lens Length - Extended (mm)
- Lens Length - Extended (in)
- Lens Weight (g)
- Lens Weight (lb)
- Filter Size
- Approximate External Lens Dimensions
- 75mm x 132.5mm (Wide)/ 205.5mm (Telephoto)
- What's Included
FLCP-67 Lens cap
RLCP-002 Rear lens cap
- Product Resources
During checkout, you will be able to select a preferred shipping option. An estimated delivery time for your order will be based upon your shipping selection, the delivery address, and our warehouse location. Shipment tracking is available after a purchase by referring to your order confirmation or by navigating to the My Orders & Returns section of your registered account on this website. Orders will usually ship within 2 business days of an order confirmation. Fujifilm will not be held responsible for any delays related to the processing, fulfillment, and shipment of any order that are placed on this website.
- Cancellations & Returns
Orders can only be cancelled within 24 hours of the original confirmation.
Note that you have thirty (30) days from the date of your original purchase to return a purchased product. All sales are final after 30 days. If more than 30 days has passed since your purchase, Fujfilm will be unable to process your return, or otherwise offer you a refund or product exchange for any reason (subject to the applicable limited product warranty).
PURCHASES OF REFURBISHED PRODUCTS, C-STOCK PRODUCTS, AND PRODUCTS PURCHASED AT A DISCOUNTED OR PROMOTIONAL PRICE CANNOT BE RETURNED AND ARE NOT SUBJECT TO RETURN AT ANY TIME, FOR ANY REASON, SUBJECT TO THE APPLICABLE LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY.