XF56mmF1.2 R WR Lens
XF56mmF1.2 R WR Lens
SAVE $100.00 ( 10.0% )
- 35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 85mm
- Maximum Aperture: F1.2
- 13 elements in 8 groups, with 2 aspherical and 1 ED Lens Element
- Weight: 445g
- Filter Size: 67mm
Order now for estimated delivery by
Full shipping details are available during checkout.
Please Note: Please allow 2-4 business days for order processing and shipment. Shipment times are calculated from the date of shipment.
Want to get it sooner? Look for it at one of our Authorized Dealers
Every aspect of XF56mmF1.2 R WR has been precisely engineered to deliver images with clarity and detail. The optical design, which incorporates a focusing group comprised of aspherical and ED elements, minimizes chromatic and comatic aberrations. It also reduces the curvature of the image plane at close range, which means the reduction in close focusing distance from 70cm (27.56in) to 50cm (19.69in) will have little to no effect on overall image quality, despite the shorter distance from the lens to the subject. Offering an equivalent 35mm focal length of an 85mm lens, its fast maximum aperture delivers both precise control over depth-of-field as well as beautiful bokeh effects, while its optical construction produces high resolution, aberration-free results packed with detail and color. Harness the versatility of Fujifilms latest X-Trans sensor in this new lens and unleash your creativity.
- The high-resolution stage is set and XF56mmF1.2 R WR is ready to perform. Its fast maximum aperture delivers precise control over depth-of-field and ensures beautiful bokeh effects, while its optical construction produces high resolution, aberration-free results packed with detail and color. Perfect for portraits, weddings and any other creative applications demanding precise control over depth-of-field, XF56mmF1.2 R WR delivers incredible image-resolving performance down to its minimum focusing distance of 50cm (19.69in), making it an ideal portrait lens, but also great for other applications within table-top, product and commercial photography.
- Every aspect of XF56mmF1.2 R WR has been precisely engineered to deliver images with clarity and detail. Its optical construction comprises 13 elements in eight groups, including one ED and two aspherical elements. The eight elements used in the focusing group take high-refractive technology from FUJINON Cinema Lenses to minimize chromatic, spherical, and comatic aberrations. This helps minimize light bleed within highlights, boosting image quality and subject detail in the process.
- XF56mmF1.2 R WR is the first X Mount lens to feature 11 diaphragm blades, which results in a clean, almost perfectly circular aperture, even at F4 or F5.6. The result is a clean edge along a highlight, with minimal aberrations and distractions, that is especially pleasing when it is out of focus. This means there is no comparison to the results of XF56mmF1.2 R WR when it is used wide open. Images have a level of clarity and detail that is only matched by the wonderfully smooth bokeh found in areas with shallow depth of field. Busy backgrounds melt away from their subjects and create a unique isolating effect not easily achieved with any other lens.
- The aperture ring on XF56mmF1.2 R WR features an A position lock to prevent unwanted movement of the aperture ring, while also enabling control of the lenss aperture setting through using a command dial on an X Series camera body. Manual focus control has also been optimized to make achieving accurate focus simple and easy. This is particularly useful when making images with minimal depth-of-field. Lastly, the DC autofocus motor minimizes friction, resulting in focus being achieved quickly and accurately.
- Creativity never stops, and neither does XF56mmF1.2 R WR. It uses nine rubber seals to keep it protected from dust and moisture, while also maintaining full functionality in temperatures as low as -10C (14F). The fluorine-coated front element, meanwhile, is designed to repel water, fingerprints, and other marks to help keep image quality high when the weather turns against you.
- Lens Configuration
- 13 elements in 8 groups (includes 2 aspherical and 1 ED elements)
- Focal Length
- 35mm Equivalent Focal Length
- Angle of View
- Maximum Aperture
- Minimum Aperture
- Number of Aperture Blades
- 11 (rounded diaphragm opening)
- Aperture Step Size
- 1/3EV (23 steps, 1/2EV for last stop to maximum aperture only)
- Minimum Focusing Distance (cm)
- Minimum Focusing Distance (in)
- Maximum Magnification
- Filter Size
- Lens Mount
- FUJIFILM X Mount
- What's Included
Front lens cap FLCP-67 II
Rear lens cap RLCP-001
Lens wrapping cloth
During checkout, you will be able to select a preferred shipping option. An estimated delivery time for your order will be based upon your shipping selection, the delivery address, and our warehouse location. Shipment tracking is available after a purchase by referring to your order confirmation or by navigating to the My Orders & Returns section of your registered account on this website. Orders will usually ship within 2 business days of an order confirmation. Fujifilm will not be held responsible for any delays related to the processing, fulfillment, and shipment of any order that are placed on this website.
- Cancellations & Returns
Orders can only be cancelled within 24 hours of the original confirmation.
Note that you have thirty (30) days from the date of your original purchase to return a purchased product. All sales are final after 30 days. If more than 30 days has passed since your purchase, Fujfilm will be unable to process your return, or otherwise offer you a refund or product exchange for any reason (subject to the applicable limited product warranty).
PURCHASES OF REFURBISHED PRODUCTS, C-STOCK PRODUCTS, AND PRODUCTS PURCHASED AT A DISCOUNTED OR PROMOTIONAL PRICE CANNOT BE RETURNED AND ARE NOT SUBJECT TO RETURN AT ANY TIME, FOR ANY REASON, SUBJECT TO THE APPLICABLE LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY.