GF30mmF5.6 T/S Lens
GF30mmF5.6 T/S Lens
- 35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 24mm
- Maximum Aperture: F5.6
- 16 elements in 11 groups with 2 ED, 1 SUPER ED and 3 aspherical elements
- Weight: 2.95 lbs (1,340g)
- Filter Size: 105mm
GF30mmF5.6 T/S lens delivers total tilt-shift control that gives photographers 8.5 of tilt adjustment, shift movements up to 15mm and up to 90 of lens rotation. An integrated sensor even keeps track of shift and rotation adjustments, which makes post-production a breeze once the images are made and everything is packed. It also features an integrated tripod mount to ensure that when used with a tripod (sold separately), the lenss optical axis consistently stays in place, even as tilt and shift adjustments are being made between images. With GF30mmF5.6 T/S, total control over an image is at the fingertips of any photographer that is ready to shift their perspective.
- Bring a version of reality into view with FUJINON GF30mmF5.6 T/S lens, a native mount, tilt-shift lens for FUJIFILM GFX System cameras, that features a 30mm wide-angle focal length and F5.6 aperture. The perfect lens to straighten skyscrapers in cityscapes by tilting the lens by 8.5 to correct for parallax or by adjusting the shift by 15mm and lens rotation by 90 to control which landscape details will stay in focus.
- FUJINON GF30mm5.6 T/S lens digitally communicates with Fujifilms GFX System cameras to take note of lens adjustments and save it to the files metadata, so that it can be conveniently used in post-production when precise data is needed in work with Lens Cast Calibration (LCC) tools. This ensures that final images stay true to their initial vision.
- The tripod collar on FUJINON GF30mmF5.6 T/S lens was engineered to permit the lens to retain its optical axis with tripod use (sold separately), so that images are not thrown off center once the GFX System camera has been set and images are being made. This ensures that GF30mmF5.6 T/S remains precisely where it is meant to be, minimizing the likelihood that images will need to be drastically edited in post-production if they are stitched or composited together.
- Precision is hard to achieve, but FUJINON GF30mmF5.6 T/S lens gets there thanks to its rotating, tilt-shift control. Designed with the utmost accuracy, precision adjustments up to 90 can be combined with parallel or perpendicular tilt and shift adjustments to ensure a high degree of flexibility in creating an image.
- Lens Configuration
- 16 elements in 11 groups
(includes 3 aspherical, 1 super ED and 2 ED elements)
- Focal Length
- 35mm Equivalent Focal Length
- Angle of View
- Maximum Aperture
- Minimum Aperture
- Number of Aperture Blades
- 9(rounded diaphragm opening)
- Aperture Step Size
- 1/3EV (16steps)
- Minimum Focusing Distance (cm)
- Minimum Focusing Distance (in)
- Maximum Magnification
- Lens Diameter (mm)
- Lens Length (mm)
- Lens Length (in)
- Lens Weight (g)
- Lens Weight (lb)
- Filter Size
- Approximate External Lens Dimensions
- 87.1mmx138.5mm (The tilt/shift mechanism is 96 mm long)
- What's Included
Front lens cap FLCP-77
Rear lens cap RLCP-002
Adapter ring cap FLCP-105
Tripod collar foot
During checkout, you will be able to select a preferred shipping option. An estimated delivery time for your order will be based upon your shipping selection, the delivery address, and our warehouse location. Shipment tracking is available after a purchase by referring to your order confirmation or by navigating to the My Orders & Returns section of your registered account on this website. Orders will usually ship within 2 business days of an order confirmation. Fujifilm will not be held responsible for any delays related to the processing, fulfillment, and shipment of any order that are placed on this website.
- Cancellations & Returns
Orders can only be cancelled within 24 hours of the original confirmation.
Note that you have thirty (30) days from the date of your original purchase to return a purchased product. All sales are final after 30 days. If more than 30 days has passed since your purchase, Fujfilm will be unable to process your return, or otherwise offer you a refund or product exchange for any reason (subject to the applicable limited product warranty).
PURCHASES OF REFURBISHED PRODUCTS, C-STOCK PRODUCTS, AND PRODUCTS PURCHASED AT A DISCOUNTED OR PROMOTIONAL PRICE CANNOT BE RETURNED AND ARE NOT SUBJECT TO RETURN AT ANY TIME, FOR ANY REASON, SUBJECT TO THE APPLICABLE LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY.